You’ve worked hard to build your wealth and provide a comfortable living for you and your loved ones. What will happen when you’re gone? At State Bank, we understand that being a trustee requires more than just investment and tax expertise. We devote ourselves to protecting your assets and fulfilling your intentions.
As your trustee, we can be named in your lifetime trust agreement or your will. We can also act as successor trustee to you, a family member, or corporate trustee originally named in the document. As trustee we:
- Invest trust assets using sophisticated strategies
- Objectively and thoughtfully exercise discretion according to your trust
- Recommend solutions that utilize the full array of trust vehicles, including: Revocable Trusts, Charitable Trusts, Marital Trusts, Credit Shelter Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Incentive Trusts and Asset Protection Trusts
- Actively address your needs as they evolve during your lifetime and then take care of your heirs
- Coordinate your trust plan with your beneficiary designations on insurance policies, retirement plans, and other POD or TOD assets
Investment products and services may lose value, are not a deposit, are not guaranteed by any financial institution, and are not FDIC insured or insured by any government agency.