State Bank GIVES
State Bank GIVES (Gathering Individuals to Volunteer, Empower and Serve) is a Volunteer program created to provide local non-profit organizations access to State Bank employees who volunteer their time to make a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve.
State Bank partners with qualified local nonprofit organizations including schools and cultural organizations. We do not provide volunteers for private individuals, political campaigns or replace paid workers with our volunteers. Any local, nonprofit organization may request volunteers through State Bank GIVES.
- Submit your request below, at least two weeks prior to your event. Provide specific dates and times that the volunteers will be needed, organization information, contact details, and project information including job description(s).
- Contact Nichole Wichman, the State Bank Volunteer Coordinator, at Nichole.Wichman@YourStateBank.com a week prior to the event to verify the number of volunteers registered. Fulfilling the requested number of volunteers is not guaranteed. Volunteers are available outside of working hours (Monday - Friday 8:00 am– 5:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday any time)
- Minimum commitment is two hours.
- We ask that you maintain a safe working environment for all volunteers. All volunteers must be covered by your organization’s insurance policies (general insurance). State Bank does not provide worker’s compensation, medical or liability insurance for our volunteers.
- Report volunteer issues to the State Bank Volunteer Coordinator.
- Allow State Bank Volunteers to take photos to help promote your organization and/or event on State Bank’s Facebook page or website. Actively assist us in our community volunteer efforts by posting photos and positive comments on State Bank’s Facebook page as well as your own.